Monday, February 2, 2009

From the mouth of a Bargeron Babe

So Saturday Haley and I were talking and this is what happened.

Haley: Mom will you go buy some Pizza
Mom: Haley I don't have any money on me.
Haley: why not?
Mom: because I spent what I had on me.
Haley: well then go to the bank bin and get some.
Mom: what is the Bank Bin?
Haley: The place that you go to get money.
Mom: you mean the ATM at the bank?
Haley:Yes, go get some.
Mom: Haley you know that we can't go get money when ever we want.
Haley: Why not isn't that what every one does?
Mom: No, you can only get money if you have money in the bank. We have some, but I don't want to go out today, we'll have Dad get some on his way home from work.
Haley: Sunday morning Dad where did you put the Pizza?
Dad, I didn't get any.
Mom: good job dad.
Haley: Mom can we go to the Bank Bin.

I think I have created a monster, or Haley goes to the ATM with me a little to offten.

No comments: