Monday, April 6, 2009

My little girl turned 5

Yesterday was a big day for Haley. She has been talking about her birthday for a year now and finally she can tell every one that she is 5. I have to say that I really like it when my kids have Sunday birthday. I have found that I like small family party's much better then the big ones. After Haley spent most of the day asking if we could make her cake, Cory gave in, in the middle of conference and let her help make her cake. From what I could tell she had a good day. Grandma made the day when she gave Haley Barbie Glam Wear. Haley then disappeared into her bedroom for the rest of the night dressing up her one and only Barbie. I even found her sleeping with it. You know the gift rocked when she does that. I can't believe that 5 years ago I gave birth to this little 3.5lb. baby girl who is now such a big girl. I love you my little Haley (WeeZee) girl.